About Me

My photo
70 now and our five wonderful years aboard our narrowboat Skyy seem along time ago. Jacquie, allowed me to build my replica three wheeler kit car, which was a great success. Now it's time to start on a bigger project and that is to make a good Triumph Stag even better, here goes.

Wednesday 30 April 2008

WORCESTER SAUCE

THURSDAY 24TH APRIL 2008

We stopped shortly after passing through Diglis Basin, which Nicholson’s guide described as having bags of charm, full of ramshackle buildings and eccentric boats. Well the ramshackle building, in the main, have either all ready been replaced or are in the process of being replaced with new apartment blocks, which certainly have very little charm. Some of the original warehouses have been converted with a degree of success. A shame but inevitable I guess.

Ashley very expertly brought the boat into the Diglis Basin lock and also had time to capture this image of me letting his Mum do all the work, Nothing new there then.


Jacquie and Ashley deserted me, to travel to London, courtesy of Great Western Trains. So I spent the rest of Thursday and Friday doing the usual maintenance, including changing the engine oil and filters.

No comments: