About Me

My photo
70 now and our five wonderful years aboard our narrowboat Skyy seem along time ago. Jacquie, allowed me to build my replica three wheeler kit car, which was a great success. Now it's time to start on a bigger project and that is to make a good Triumph Stag even better, here goes.

Wednesday 16 September 2009

NO DESERT TODAY

TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 2009

A windy but bright start to the day. Whilst we were still moored we watched several boats come past us to turn in the junction to the top arm to the Inclined Lift, Brian knew what was expected of him and he turned SKYY like an expert and we headed back home.

A pump out costing £10 at Kilworth Wharf was the best ever value, the normal cost is £12 but as we said to the nice lady we were OK to DIY and she gave Brian a £2 reduction.

A telephone call to Edwards of Crick booked us a table for the evening. The meal didn’t disappoint, the pork belly and the rack of lamb were delicious. I was the only one not having a starter, saving myself for pudding, but sadly I was beaten, I might have felt cheated if I hadn’t enjoyed my main course so such.

No comments: