About Me

My photo
70 now and our five wonderful years aboard our narrowboat Skyy seem along time ago. Jacquie, allowed me to build my replica three wheeler kit car, which was a great success. Now it's time to start on a bigger project and that is to make a good Triumph Stag even better, here goes.

Saturday 8 November 2008

NO MORE CHUMS

WEDNESDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2008

Barbara and Jim slept soundly and after a hearty breakfast we headed back to Wigrams. The sun again shined brightly, but the wind, stronger than the day before, drove us down the cut and sadly I slightly misjudged the turning back into the marina, but I got it just right getting onto our pontoon.

B & J said goodbye, having enjoyed their time afloat and relieved, that apparently, neither Jacquie or I were suffering any hardships in out floating about life, quite the opposite in-fact. Thanks for coming to visit us, lovely company as always.

No comments: