About Me

My photo
70 now and our five wonderful years aboard our narrowboat Skyy seem along time ago. Jacquie, allowed me to build my replica three wheeler kit car, which was a great success. Now it's time to start on a bigger project and that is to make a good Triumph Stag even better, here goes.

Monday 6 April 2009

AN ANIVERSARY

SATURDAY 28TH MARCH 2009

Today, one year ago was the day we vacated our home to move permanently on board. The year has flown, but it has certainly given us the time to enjoy time, whether it has been cruising the canals, driving around Europe and catching up with so many good friends and relatives or just spending time at the marina and living life, almost like normal land based folk. SKYY has now really become home to us and sometimes when I refer to the roof storage box, I say “I’m going to put it in the loft” and the engine room has becomes the cellar. I will soon be parking the boat up instead of mooring it.

No comments: