About Me

My photo
70 now and our five wonderful years aboard our narrowboat Skyy seem along time ago. Jacquie, allowed me to build my replica three wheeler kit car, which was a great success. Now it's time to start on a bigger project and that is to make a good Triumph Stag even better, here goes.

Tuesday 28 October 2008

THE PACE QUICKENS

MONDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2008

The forecast good, and a early start was planned, but not before a quick visit to the local stores and the chemist for some more jollop for Jacquie, who was beginning to feel a little better, but was still confined to the cabin.

It was a long day, twelve miles and sixteen locks, the sky was clear blue and so many people helped me through locks that I just whizzed through Tamworth, Polesworth and Atherstone, to eventually stop by the delightful BW Hartshill Yard. When we came this way last May, I didn’t stop, but this time I was able to take some photos of this atmospheric working yard.


No comments: