About Me

My photo
70 now and our five wonderful years aboard our narrowboat Skyy seem along time ago. Jacquie, allowed me to build my replica three wheeler kit car, which was a great success. Now it's time to start on a bigger project and that is to make a good Triumph Stag even better, here goes.

Monday 15 June 2009

SUITS YOU SIR

TUESDAY 2ND JUNE 2009

I was under instructions that I had to buy a new suit as we have several weddings to attend this autumn and as M&S at Marble Arch was but a short tube journey away, Jacquie and I abandoned K & J in the hope that they didn’t run off with our home, their assurances that they wouldn’t didn’t totally set my mind at rest.

Suit bought in a record time of thirty minutes we returned to SKYY, which was fortunately where we had left it and immediately headed off. First stop was the watering point at Little Venice and second stop, after crossing over the busy North Circular Road on an aqueduct, was the handy Sainsbury’s store, right along side the canal at Kensal Bridge.




The canal here is very industrial, so we kept on going, passed another canal side Sainsbury’s at Alperton and stopped for the night on a pleasant rural stretch along side Perivale Wood.

No comments: