About Me

My photo
70 now and our five wonderful years aboard our narrowboat Skyy seem along time ago. Jacquie, allowed me to build my replica three wheeler kit car, which was a great success. Now it's time to start on a bigger project and that is to make a good Triumph Stag even better, here goes.

Sunday 14 September 2008

ASK JEEVES

FRIDAY 12 SEPTEMBER 2008

The sun shone, so I decided to give the boat a bit of a clean, as tomorrow we would be tackling the Foxton Flight and we wouldn’t want all those gongoozlers to think what a mucky boat Skyy was. I didn’t get much done, as I soon got chatting to Alan, from NB Jeeves, Alan’s wife Viv came to find out why their boat hadn’t been cleaned either, Jacquie then returned from the post office and the tales of boating disasters really flowed.

Boat finally spruced, we shoved off just as the un-forecasted rain started, we ambled along until just before bridge 52 a nice straight stretch of Armco seduced me to stop there. Armco is so much easier to moor to, you just hook your special Armco thingies into the barrier and tie up nice and tight, no sore thumbs from banging in the pins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a 27 year old catholic woman that has been interested in converting into a Muslim. I have been dating a 25 year old Muslim men and we have been practicing sex without being marry. Now, I found out that I'm pregnant a little over a month but I don't want to get an abortion. He told me if I don't get an abortion he will commit suicide. What happens to Muslim men is this case? Will I be also be accepted in the Muslim community in this condition and without being marry????
Please help!!!