About Me

My photo
70 now and our five wonderful years aboard our narrowboat Skyy seem along time ago. Jacquie, allowed me to build my replica three wheeler kit car, which was a great success. Now it's time to start on a bigger project and that is to make a good Triumph Stag even better, here goes.

Tuesday 9 September 2008

RAIN RAIN BUT GOOD BLOGGING WEATHER

TUESDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2008

The rain poured through the night and was still raining hard when it was time to get up. Simple really, you stay in bed!! Toast, tea/coffee a good book each and you wait until the rain stops.

When it did stop we wandered around Crick village, delightful, a little like Cropedy, both having to cope with their annual do’s, the big boat show for Crick and the folk festival for Cropedy.

We headed off after lunch but the rain came back so we stopped at bridge 19 a short walk from Yelvertoft village, should the need arise for a walk!

Thank you, Lesley from NB Caxton for your good wishes re. my operation, as you will see from a previous posting, all is well.

I realize that the dates of the recent posting do not match up with my dates, but the good thing about the heavy rain we are having, is that it gives me time to get the blog properly up to date, but thanks to everyone who has been concerned and I am happy to confirm that all is well and truly ‘sorted’.

No comments: